courageous

banner

Friday, March 6, 2009

At a loss..

I sign in about every other day on this blog and then I can't think of anything to write about. It is usually at night and so that explains some of it. Night is still not my friend. Lately, I've had lots less anxiety but still it's always there waiting to encroach on the evening. Last night I read two Raggedy Ann stories to my littlest girls trying to get a handle on it. Keeping busy is helpful but then I don't want to be so busy I don't hear the Lord. Balance. It's hard to stay balanced but today I am working on being quiet so that the Lord can work. I need to keep my thoughts good and hopeful and positive.

Please pray for continued strength for Isaac. He is so strong and being a good kid. Pray for God to complete the healing in him. Pray for any parasites to finally lose their hold on him and be gone. Thank you!

No comments: