courageous

banner

Saturday, March 21, 2009

First of all...

First of all I wanted to post again on Thursday night to say the apple cider vinegar did the trick! After rinsing his mouth with it three times and swallowing some his mouth felt good enough to eat some chicken for supper! I was so excited to see it work so quickly. The next day was tough again so we did it only once and today again only once but he just finished some more chicken! Praise the Lord!

Today, the girls and I were at the home school convention. What a blessing! I didn't actually go to any of the speakers because I got lots of talk time with other mom's. There are a lot more people praying for Isaac now! I also met a woman who does the exact same thing as the doctor who is treating Isaac. We talked about the things Isaac is taking and some of his most recent symptoms and she was able to give me some insight and was very encouraging. She has helped children as sick as Isaac and they have gotten well. It is amazing to me how God knows exactly what I need exactly when I need it. I needed her today! She helped give me hope again. I don't believe I have ever lost hope but it sometimes hides behind the bad days and the tiredness that threatens to overtake me. I have to admit most all conversations centered around Isaac but that is what someone gets for asking "How is everything going with you?" Sorry to all my friends for this consuming all my talks with you. There seems to be nothing else so important right now.

Emily and Jordan had such a good time. I got a few thank you's for taking them. We did have a good time having a girls time out.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Glad to hear you and your daughters were able to get away for the day.. you and them too need that once in awhile. Happy to hear that Isaac is doing better and that you got the encouragment you needed from this lady.. love, mom and dad