Last night several people from church came to pray with us over everything that is going on. We were able to praise God for the work he has done in our family and pray for wisdom and healing for Isaac and the others in our family.
We started yesterday with Isaac and me crying most of the day. He had a bad night with a bad bm and it really set us all back. He was pretty sick. I was feeling quite overwhelmed by it. He was feeling quite heart sick that he'd have to back off on the "real" food he was eating. Unfortunately, the bm showed he wasn't digesting most of the foods we had been adding last week. Time to reflect on what is going on and why that would be happening. I really felt we needed some help and asked Kevin to invite people out to pray with us. It is hard to ask that of people because you feel you'll get through it just fine eventually and you'll tough it out but I tell you I was at the end of myself. I just couldn't go on another day without some major help. After we discussed what is going with Isaac and the rest of the family we were able to pray about some specific things going on and we were so blessed. It was what I needed. I would love to do that weekly! Isaac spent much of the day angry about his life and wishing he'd not been born so he wouldn't have to go through this. He spent the evening with me and some other kids around the baby laughing and taking pictures of her being so cute. He was a changed child after they all left and he woke up refreshed, sleeping 10 hours without getting up once!!! Praise the Lord for that! So much healing goes on when you are sleeping. He has had a very good day with only a couple of low spots around meal times but otherwise he's smiling and finished most of his school. He's eating mashed sweet potatoes and yogurt with smashed banana right now.
We are so blessed to have this family of believers come to the rescue in our time of need.
Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I the midst of them.

1 comment:
Poor guy. I can only imagine how he feels.
Post a Comment