courageous

banner

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I might as well...

I might as well blog again today since the computer is cooperating. I don't have much to report. We had a good day. It is supposed to be the only day without rain for awhile so we worked outside. I actually got the whole lawn mowed which hasn't happened yet this year. It always rains and then we have one half done and the other half not. The peas and onions look so good. They are enjoying this cool, wet weather. The kids made a nice supper tonight and Kevin was busy cleaning the horse pen with the tractor so had to eat later. It was so mushy and Midnight was slipping around. It was a good time to do it before the rain and then she'll have a real hard time walking around in there.

The baby is still being very active. I love feeling him or her moving around. It is probably my favorite part of being pregnant. NOT, the back-ache, tiredness and not being able to bend over too easily :) I'm not complaining though. It is all part of the process of an incredible blessing. I am looking forward to getting the baby room ready. I want a new crib because the two we have from rummage sales are looking tough and the last kid in a crib would sometimes wake up on the floor because the springy thing broke apart and they fell down. Kevin thinks he could fix it but doesn't that sound bad? It only happened as they got older and were heavy enough to push the corner of the crib down. We'll see what happens when we get them out. We have to wash off the border that kids ripped apart and then paint two walls. I just don't have the oomph to do it so when Kevin has a free day he'll have to initiate it. I'm not sure about having kids do it?! Well, have a good week all and enjoy the rain if you live in our area. I'd be happy if it missed us. God Bless!

No comments: