I received an email saying birth mom is still firm in her decision and would like to attend college after baby is born. We are still pursuing ideas for getting me down there to pick him up. We can't really make any decision until we know when she goes into labor and how I'm feeling around then. I did find some bottles that say they help encourage breastfeeding. I didn't buy them since I'll pick up what we need on the way. My goal this week is to empty the baby room of all the girls (junk) stuff and clean off the border. I'd like to get a crib or two set up too and some clothes in the dresser. We'll see if I actually do these things. I have been so tired Mon. and Tues. and could hardly do anything. I think it must be my thyroid. I ordered some herbals that are supposed to heal what's wrong with the thyroid. Pray they come soon and that they work. I had to pay quite a bit extra to ship UPS:(
Oh, and I called "Becky". She is the midwife many of my friends have used to have a home birth. We meet with her July 11th. We are planning for this baby to be born at home. Gideon was born at home quite by accident and it was the best birth ever. I was so relaxed and hardly knew I was in labor thus resulting in his being born in the bathroom:) I need prayers to keep eating the right way. I have slipped some and ate ice cream a couple times. I don't have gestational diabetes but with the thyroid problem sugar and carbs are still an ever present problem for me. The kids are going to buy me a large candy bar to eat after the baby is born (so they say). I said just make it a Reese's Peanut Butter cup. Mmmmm!
Have a good week and weekend.

2 comments:
Glad to hear your still hanging in there! Hope you find some energy soon! Good luck with the babies room!
Blessings
Erin
Got baby clothes washed and oohed and aahed over how cute they were but not much done in the baby room.
Post a Comment