There isn't much new to report. We received some more questions for the home study and it looks to be progressing just fine. We are working on the family profile. I just need to label and tape on the pictures. Then on to a copier for color prints. It was fun. I wish I could do something like that every 6 months to recap what we have been doing as a family. I could do away with photo albums. I haven't put any pictures in an album since Caleb was born back in 1999!!!!! So I guess that isn't a concern for me anyway.
Prayer concerns for our family at this time include:
For me to be able to sleep. I am going on just about forever of not being able to fall asleep until the wee, wee hours of the morning.
For our son Isaac. He is having stomach aches after meals and rashes on his hands. Anyway, he is going to the doctor Wednesday. We are hoping they will test for allergies to gluten. Please pray the test is read properly in the lab. That can be a difficult thing to have come back accurate. I would love for Isaac to be healed of whatever this is.
Praise that Kevin recently got two jobs through his side job to help the "get out of debt" campaign. We are working on that at the same time as saving for the adoption.

1 comment:
Blessings to your family. God will reveal His perfect plan for your family - keep the faith!
Post a Comment