Do you know the line to this song: "It's all about you, Jesus. As if I could do things my way." Do we not try so hard to do it our way. And we can say a big "As if". Well, I took Isaac to the doctor yesterday and told the doctor what I was concerned about, him being allergic to gluten and the doctor agreed it sounded like we should check it out. So, my very giggly 9 year old gets three vials of blood taken. I asked him if he was nervous, no, just wondering if it might hurt more than last time. He can be very silly and he was then. I will get a letter in mail. I forgot to ask when so now we will wait and see what happens. I still pray for healing but know it is not what I will to be done but what God has planned for us. I can live with the results anyway they come. I'll need an extra measure of strength but I know God will provide that too.
2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us.
2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in percecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
We also got the family profile to the printer and made one copy to give to the agency we are working with. One more step of many to be done yet. My youngest prays at lunch everyday for the baby to be cute. Now, this is so funny. We drove to Kevin's brother's to get a wagon of hay for the horses. The youngest says what are we doing? I tell her getting a wagon of hay. And she says, "For the baby?" What was going through her mind?!?! God Bless and may your days be filled with these lovely moments.

2 comments:
Missed you this morning. Thought of you as we sang that song! See you Tuesday.
I love the song.
Post a Comment