courageous

banner

Friday, March 9, 2012

Everyday life...

 One of the best breakfasts we have had in awhile.  We made almond flour muffins with zucchini and squash.  We cooked blueberries, added a bit of honey and poured it over the warm muffins and topped it with yogurt!
 Jordan made home made butter this week.  We had some on our leftover muffins.  It is white butter, must be the fat content of the cow's milk we got.  It is wonderfully tasty.
I caught Jordan watching her butter in the mixer.  I thought it was cute!  We whip the cream in the mixer until it becomes butter.  It spatters a bit so we cover it up.
 
Yesterday, during school, I looked down at Rebekah writing in her assignment book and what did I find behind her?  Lena tucked in the chair sitting with her sissy.  One reason I love to home school.  Moments like this!!!

1 comment:

Sunnysidemom said...

Ha ha!!!!! Amelia likes to crawl in behind us all when we are sitting down too! Totally made me think of her!!! CUTE!!!!