courageous

banner

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving...

Happy Thanksgiving Day!  We are preparing Jordan's first place apple pie right now in preparation to our Thanksgiving Dinner.  The kids just finished their math lessons for the day!  I said they could either do it today or tomorrow so now everyone gets Friday off.  I really want to be done with math in April so we are trying to stay caught up!  :)  Poor kids!  They tried to tell me it's a holiday.  I said we are home schoolers, there is no such thing as a holiday!  They still get Thanksgiving Dinner :)   God's Blessing on this Day!

Someone who buys my pickled beets at the Farmer's Market called me a few minutes ago.  Her and her family had just finished their relish tray and she now wants to buy all of the pickled beets I have left!  She called me during Thanksgiving with her family just to check how many jars I would have for her and her mom!  How neat is that!  It surely lifted my day!  (She was thinking maybe we'd be eating them ourselves this Thanksgiving.  If I put a jar on the table today, I'm pretty sure I'd be the only one eating them, maybe one other person.)

No comments: