Psalms 68:6 "God sets the solitary in families:" Our family is planning on adopting. We believe God to be guiding us to this and wish to enlist prayer warriors to pray for God to "do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20
Monday, November 14, 2011
Calling Jim..
I was deleting a comment from someone today and I looked at all my comments and found that Jim Russell had left a comment that I didn't see back in June. I was super busy getting ready for the graduation party so......if Jim still checks this blog you can leave a way for me to email you and I will. I am sorry I didn't get your message. There wasn't a way to contact you through your comment. Anyway, howdy cousin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment