Baby #1 who comes at 7:30 a.m.
He is 8 months and pulling himself up on things. He can crawl and get into tight spots. Very cute!
My nephew Lane and baby #2 who come about 8:30 a.m. He's 6 months and about twice the size of the baby up there. He's not crawling but can get most places by rolling there. He is a bundle of joy!
At first it seemed they were going to be a constant distraction to getting school done and I wondered what I got us into but we have a routine now and a very uncomplicated schedule this year!!!! We don't go to AWANA and basically have one day a week that is busy with lessons and such. Some kids get their school done before the first baby gets here on some days. School is amazing this year. My kids have great attitudes and have figured out that to get it done means "free-time" and a "feel-good" feeling that "I did it and it didn't have to hurt that bad."

No comments:
Post a Comment