courageous

banner

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Baking...

  We've been spending the last three evenings baking Christmas goodies for 30 plates I've put together for the Farmer's Market.  The kids are worried they will all sell and they won't get to taste all the goodies.  We had a tea party today with the spritz cookies.  I'm pretty sure they won't all sell but it would sure be nice if most of them sold.  I have plenty of extra cookies to keep here in the fridge and freezer.  I've made 12 different kinds times about 8 dozen per cookie or more is over 1,100 cookies!!!  Wow!  It's been fun.

 Making little cracker looking cookies with cream frosting between them.  You prick them with a fork four times each to give them the cracker look.   I got these from a cookie exchange last year.

Cookie Turnovers
Spritz Cookies







Cookie plates in the fridge,  there are more than that.
An almost finished plate.

No comments: