Psalms 68:6 "God sets the solitary in families:" Our family is planning on adopting. We believe God to be guiding us to this and wish to enlist prayer warriors to pray for God to "do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20
Friday, July 16, 2010
In Vain...
I recently went to do a screening so I could participate in a research study paying $1200. I found that I was a bit anemic, 10.3 so she said, "eat some Total" and come back and check. I really wanted to get into this study. It was from Friday, 5:30 p.m. until Saturday 11:59 p.m. for four weekends. Easy money! I did eat some Total and some liver (three meals in 1 day), took several tablespoons of Blackstrap molasses and juiced carrot, kale and apple juice. I went to have my blood checked today and I get a call about 2:30 p.m. saying the study was canceled. They never did call and tell me if my hemoglobin was higher. I was disappointed not to find out if my efforts paid off! I'll try for another study next week. The money could be used in 12 different directions. We need school books, doors for winter, Kevin and Jordan's eyeglasses, my cracked tooth fixed, etc, etc, etc, etc. They recently had a study for $10,000!!! I would love to do it but you have to stay there 32 days. I just can't leave the kids that long. Someday, when the kids are gone, if they still do studies and I'm not on any medications! There are a lot of variables to getting in a study. Anyone interested can check out www.pracs.com. I was going to take an over-the-counter med called Prevacid for heartburn. You only take one pill and they take your blood many times to see how it metabolizes in your blood. So now I'll work around the house and outside. We canned 21 quarts of green beans yesterday. We'll do some more rhubarb jam tomorrow. Kevin should be home tomorrow. We should get a few things done on our list! Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment