courageous

banner

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A great day of deals...


I bought coupons for these items on ebay; 40 of them for about $3.00. I have been waiting and checking the stores for sales because these particular items are on sale for $1 a piece often. Well, I resigned myself to paying $0.53 a piece for them as I wasn't finding a sale on them and each coupon is for $1 off. It is still a good deal at $0.53 each but I wanted free. The coupon expires Sunday. Today, I was in town for something so again I checked it out and they were on sale for $1 each!!!!!!! I was so excited. I filled my cart with 27 4-packs of toilet paper (it was all they had on the shelf), 7 boxes of facial tissue, and 3 paper towel. I had to pay $2.22 in tax and out I went! :) (37 items for about $5.22 if you count the cost of the coupons!) The bonus is the product doesn't use any chlorine, dyes or fragrances.

Disclaimer: Kevin doesn't care for the toilet paper and it is a bit wimpy and not very soft but he says you can't beat free.

No comments: