Not much going on but yet a whole lot! Kevin is doing just fine with his finger. The pin started to disappear and seemed to recede into his finger. The doctor said it won't go all the way in and not to worry and everything seems to be going according to schedule. Tuesday he'll get the stitches out in that finger. He took the ones in his pinkie finger out himself on Saturday but he doesn't plan to do these himself! :) Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice said, "I shall overcome this." I feel like the same as my nerves are continually thinned out and tried.
Jordan's itinerary is set for her trip to Mexico. She is getting excited to do something so "daring". She is going with a local church with some friends of ours to just over the border into Mexico to bring supplies to a needy area. They are driving two large trailers of the stuff collected from the church and then they also purchase beans. Anyone can donate toys in good condition, shoes, clothes and other household items and money for purchasing beans. She leaves April 22nd. I have been bringing all kinds of things to the thrift store again and I could have saved the stuff for Mexico. Jordan heard blankets were a real need there, especially for the orphanages.
Jordan's last concert for symphony is coming soon, April 11th. They will be in formal dress and she borrowed a really nice dress from friends so I can't wait to see her in it with her hair all done. The friend may come do her hair that day and take pictures.
AWANA has 3 or 4 more times left. I always enjoy the winding down of activities and the gearing up for staying home and gardening. Take care and have a good weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment