courageous

banner

Monday, April 12, 2010

change of plans...


I was going to add a picture of Jordan after her concert yesterday but this picture was waaaay too cute. I actually didn't have my camera at the concert so the best pictures are on my mom's camera which we have to borrow to get them downloaded onto our computer.


The concert was fabulous. We enjoyed the junior high concert and especially the Sr. High's William Tell Overture. All of my kids were riding horse and shooting guns during the song. It was so very good. I wish I could have a tape of the whole concert. We have a video camera but I don't know how to transfer the video over to a DVD. I am so challenged when it comes to electronics.
I'll post a picture of my gussied up Jordan when I get them. She borrowed a formal gown from a friend and the friend came along and did her hair and it was quite nice!

No comments: