Emily and Rebekah get the unique distinction of sharing a birthday but being born 5 years apart. The other unique distinction is that they were both born on New Year's Day. During both their labors we really wanted them to be born the day before as that was when I was induced. I did not think it was great at the time as I was hoping for speedier deliveries not two-day long ordeals! :) It turned out great though and is a special day for all around here and I don't remember much of the two days anyway.
Emily gets her ears pierced for her 13th Birthday!
We went with the girls of our family and some friends to eat at a Chinese buffet. The girls had fun trying some new things and Laney almost tried sushi. Rebekah had 3 bowls of ice-cream!

1 comment:
Wow, 5 years apart on the same day? That's crazy. My kids had the same due date 2 years apart, but born different days. Weird. :) Pretty girls.
Post a Comment