It's been nearly a week since I was in the ER. Life goes on as it must do. We are busy doing math. Rebekah is learning half past on the clock and Caleb is doing percents and not liking it. Jordan is doing mortgages and has a headache :) We have our busy day today so we'll see how well I fare at the end. I'm mostly extremely tired throughout the day. My hemoglobin is a bit low and surprisingly, I can sleep at night! I don't usually sleep much but I can't seem to get enough. The kids remain very helpful. I am getting over the thoughts that consume you when you are overtired and have your hormones going crazy. I was always so happy that we had Lena because I didn't want my last baby to be a miscarriage so now here we are again in that place but again I'm so thankful for Lena and her smiles and that she still nurses. It gives me a baby to hold and nurture. Thank you for your prayers and concern.
Isaac continues to do very well! We did see some blood yesterday but it may be from the chili he had. He doesn't seem to be able to tolerate tomato products. Otherwise he has been blood free for more than 10 days! Praise the Lord! I also love touching his shoulders. They are filling out again and his color is changing and looking less yellow and pale! He is in great spirits as he has been for some time. He is talkative, argumentative with siblings, has a huge appetite, loves his food (praise as he is still on restrictions), and is doing well in school.

No comments:
Post a Comment