Psalms 68:6 "God sets the solitary in families:" Our family is planning on adopting. We believe God to be guiding us to this and wish to enlist prayer warriors to pray for God to "do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20
Saturday, January 17, 2009
We serve an Awesome God!
I write tonight to Praise the Lord for His continued goodness to our family! You know we totaled our mini-van on Tuesday. Well, now our other van is totaled too, at least I believe it is. We were driving on our way to music lessons and in my impatience to get there I moved over to the passing lane to pass someone I felt was going too slow. Well, it was icy and that is why they were driving slower. I had not noticed this the few miles I was on the interstate so was extremely taken by surprise when we started to fishtail, we hit the side of the road and the van rolled over and landed on its wheels. I had 6 of the kids along and no-one was hurt!!! I started praising the Lord when I saw they were all OK! As soon as I knew we were going to roll I was scared I was going to lose a child today, maybe more than one. I still am in shock that we are all doing so well. There were some mixed reactions to the accident from the children. Moriah says she had angels around her. Gideon thought he was going to die. Rebekah said she didn't want to drive anywhere again until Spring. Jordan was shaken and Emily was scared and in a bit of shock. Good friends came and got us and we spent the rest of the day at their house, making sure none of us would need to go to the doctor for some injury. I am happy to be home. I am praying for God to use this to further His kingdom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You guys just seem to have so much going on these days. It seems like everytime you turn around it is something else. I am so sorry. Life is hard. I am praying....
Post a Comment