I know you all have had those times in your life where you wanted to jump off the merry-go-round. The merry-go-round at the elementary school where I attended was on pavement. The bell would ring at noon recess for us younger kids to go in but the big kids had a few more minutes. They would not stop it for us to get off but it was the best fun during recess because it would be pushed so fast. So, when you had to go in you had to jump onto the pavement. Of course, this couldn't be done without a scrape or two. I feel like that right now. Maybe if I jumped off I'd get scraped worse than staying on?!?
Last night I made a bad judgment call and it could have been costly. The box of Almond milk I bought for Isaac leaked in the bag and I poured the rest of it in a cup. The bottom of the box was a bit black and yucky looking (from being wet I thought). Isaac drank the cup of milk and at the bottom was moldy milk. He reacted fairly soon to it; coughing, itchy tongue, tight chest. I reacted too but, I'm not too proud of it. I "freaked" a little. I just didn't know what to do. I called the doctor and he helped walked me through it. One of the supplements Isaac is taking is for mold and it did the trick. Within a few minutes he was breathing fine and within an hour was perfectly normal. This was hard. Could we win a million dollars soon and Kevin could quit his job and stay home all the time so I don't have to deal with these things alone again?!?! I know I wasn't alone. I prayed to the Lord for calmness more than a dozen times. I sure do like it when Kevin is here though. He calms me and is so unmoved through each trial we have gone through.
We are thankful for the outcome.

No comments:
Post a Comment