I tried, really tried to start my day out in prayer today. I got out my list and sat down but I did it after I showered. Then children stirred one by one and I kept my head bowed and kept praying, stopping once in awhile to say something and then my brother came with my nephew and that was it, 15 minutes of conversation and at this point I sat down again and said "In your name I pray, Amen" School was a bit better today and I was a little less picky on some things mostly because I'm mindful of it but starting the day with the Lord gives you a different frame of mind. I knew I was accountable. I still stumbled and did wrong.
Children are so beautiful though. I was dropping kids off at the church tonight and I helped Moriah with her jacket. She says, "You're so nice and kind." My heart melted. She is so sweet. Tomorrow is my first doctor's appointment! I am 20 weeks along. Halfway there! :) Praise the Lord.

1 comment:
Hi! I tried starting my day out with devotions and prayer this morning too-but alas there are children and an new puppy and a husband we have to drive to work that steal our time...I think God must understand-or at least I hope he does because I am in big trouble if he doesn't! Thinking of you and praying you have a blessed day!
Post a Comment