The kids were doing a countdown to the dentist and five kids and me had cleanings and check-ups. They enjoy going. I was hoping for no cavities but we have three of them. One is on a baby tooth and doesn't need fixing. My 6 year old had one they thought might not be because of brushing and it is small and doesn't need anesthetic to fix and actually they said my 8 year old's cavity wasn't really his fault because of where it is on a back tooth. I have a couple small spots but I asked if he could replace all my mercury fillings with something else. I've been reading about mercury fillings again and found lots online to support getting them replaced. It is worth a try but my dentist says there is no scientific evidence to support mercury causing any troubles. Look up mercury fillings on a search and see how many articles you find. I even found a dentist and read the stories of patients and some stories sound like mine; the insomnia, sensitivity to sound and light, tiredness that comes and goes. I know these can be symptoms of many things but there is more and I won't bore you by complaining about my many ailments! I'm just hoping I can find a good dentist and do it for a reasonable price and that it works!!!!
We are off to the orthodontist today! No wonder we can never save any money for the adoption!!! Have a good day!

No comments:
Post a Comment