Hi, my computer again. I just can't get on here so I'm at piano lessons using her fast internet connection. Not much new. We are so incredibly thankful and blessed by the donations given for the adoption. Please pray at this time for God's leading to a child and for the funds to be available when or if we need them.
A cute child moment happened a week or two ago. My youngest girl was telling me how I make the goodest food. I said she could make good food for her husband someday. She replies, "Then he'll buy me a necklace?..........with hearts on it?" I do not know where she got this idea since I haven't gotten any necklaces for making good food but it was sure good for a few laughs.
Have a Happy Valentine's Day if I don't get on here before then!

No comments:
Post a Comment