Today, we spent the day in Fargo. All seven children had their well check for our home study and I had an appointment with my doctor. They took all 9 of us into an exam room. I had my nephew along. We did height, weight, blood pressure, eye exams, hearing test for Rebekah. Plus lots more. Jordan was the only one with a negative report, she has 20/50 vision. Her left eye doesn't work well for her. I was planning an eye doctor appointment this month anyway. It doesn't give her too much trouble since her right eye makes up for it and she doesn't often walk around with her right eye covered up:) I was really hoping they all had my vision and not Kevin's. He has been nearly blind since he was in fourth grade. I am just now noticing a change in my vision. Having all of them in that room for an hour and a half was getting a bit busy. They did pretty good and it is finished. They are all as healthy as can be. Next we did lab. What a zoo that was. I was helping children pee in a cup while someone else started taking blood and boy oh boy Caleb was not a happy boy. After Gideon saw this he screamed down the place too. Moriah was wonderful as were the rest. We quick ate and came back for my appointment. I got to share the news of our pregnancy with the doctor I've had since we got pregnant with Emily. He was pretty happy about all of our news. He and his wife have adopted two girls from Korea. Now we wait as our fingerprints get done and they have already misplaced our consent form so it will be interesting to see how long this takes. We got our passports ordered Friday and I sent off our application to CWA today. Praise the Lord we have had what we need for each of these steps. He has been so good to us. Please pray this week for the fundraiser rummage sale to go well and please pray for our dear friend LuVern Jones who lost her husband yesterday. She is doing well but will need prayers to get through this. She was very close to him and will miss him terribly. We spent some time with her today and it was a blessing to us as always.
"Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?"" John 11:25-26

No comments:
Post a Comment