Hello, we have completed the first half of the home study. We met today in Breck, MN and had a good time sharing with Mrs. Ness about our childhoods and life up until now. She knows all the details because I'm not one to tell a condensed story!!!!(big smile) I have a bit of trouble not including many, many details when I tell anything. Kevin almost ran out of time but he is a man of fewer words than me so he was able to finish. Of course, I helped him answer a few times. I honestly have a hard time if someone doesn't answer before I know the answer:) And of course she had to sort out fact from fiction with Kevin. He likes to tease:) We went to the jail and got fingerprinted so now we will have an FBI check? I think. Thankfully we have lived very quiet, normal lives in our Smalltown, USA. We also signed 4 forms for background checks from various other agencies. Next "step" is to go to the training in Spokane in July. I'll keep plugging away at our passports and little things. Monday, I plan to apply to Christian World Adoption for their part of the process. The paperwork will begin again but hopefully it is similar to what we have just completed.
Nehemiah 8:10b ...for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

2 comments:
BLazeks! This is Havie...:D
This is SO cool that you guys are adopting! *excited*
This is amazing!
I'll be praying for ya'll and I'm saving this to favorites. :)
Thanks Havie, we are counting on the prayers of many to help us through this:) Couldn't do it without some major prayer power.
Post a Comment