Good evening! Through most of my daily experiences I like to think; "What is God teaching me through this or showing me through this experience?" I believe he may have done that this past weekend. Thursday night Isaac was bit under his eye by a mosquito or gnat (not that we know for sure but he didn't even notice it so I think it was not a bee or wasp). He swelled up a bit the next day but on Saturday when he woke up a good part of his face was swollen and had a rash. I took him in to Urgent Care. I got to talking to the doctor and he told me of his allergies and where he worked from and he specializes in treating people from other countries, refugees and such. I talked to him about our adoption and bringing the kids to see him when we get them home. He was very positive he could help us through any possible issues. I'm very encouraged to have a resource in this area. Isaac asked why God didn't just heal him since we had prayed for that and maybe God wanted us to meet this doctor!?! Then, when I was getting a certified copy of our marriage license at the courthouse I met a lady who adopted a 4 and 6 year old from South America many years ago now. We chatted for bit (sorry to my children who had to wait while I did this:). She was encouraging in that her children spoke no English and within a month had a good grasp of the language and were speaking it! How wonderful that is. We believe our children have English in the school they attend so how much better for them is that! I started the photocopying marathon. We have 7 of 22 items on the list checked off. And I have to say that one check on the list was about 10 sheets of paper. God Bless and talk to you later.

No comments:
Post a Comment