courageous

banner

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thanks a million!

I was so excited to check the blog and have some comments already. I wasn't sure if it was "ready" for viewing yet. We were waiting until we actually sent in our application for the home study. Our first meeting is going to be at our church Friday the 29th of June. We received the first packet of paperwork to be completed. Wow! The list is near two pages long. I do a similar thing each year when I renew my daycare license so it will be OK.

Cute saying from one our our darling children: "Don't you think seven is enough?"

Thank you to those who emailed encouraging notes. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Philippians 4:6 Tell God your needs and don't forget to thank him for his answers.

1 comment:

Laura Lu said...

You'll be amazed at how you will be able to get it all put together. I was very overwhelmed in the beginning, but it all started falling together. You'll do great!

Let the paper pregnancy begin!!!! :)