Straining raspberries for jelly. We really like raspberry jelly, but I hope it all sells at Farmer's Market tomorrow. We have enough juice to make twice this much on Friday though because I ran out of pectin and time. I'll make a good profit because I didn't have to technically pay for the raspberries! The kids are tiring of picking but only a short time more and they will be gone.
Here we have a mix of garden produce for a veggie soup I'm canning. I had 14 1 pound bags of baby carrots leftover from graduation to use up so those aren't from the garden but the beans, potatoes, tomatoes, onions and peppers are. Thanks to my wonderful kids for all their hard work. They helped in picking, washing, digging, peeling, blanching, cutting, snapping, stirring, snitching, etc.
Our spelling came today!!!!! The girls were very excited. I didn't think Gideon would be happy about it but he seemed to be. Tomorrow our Grammar and Vocabulary should arrive!
Here we have a mix of garden produce for a veggie soup I'm canning. I had 14 1 pound bags of baby carrots leftover from graduation to use up so those aren't from the garden but the beans, potatoes, tomatoes, onions and peppers are. Thanks to my wonderful kids for all their hard work. They helped in picking, washing, digging, peeling, blanching, cutting, snapping, stirring, snitching, etc.
Our spelling came today!!!!! The girls were very excited. I didn't think Gideon would be happy about it but he seemed to be. Tomorrow our Grammar and Vocabulary should arrive!

No comments:
Post a Comment