
The lost/stolen/missing bike!!!! I lost some sleep over this! Emily had an idea when she was outside the garage doors one day to open the North door which we never really use and there was Caleb's bike. It was in a corner of the garage that no one would even think to look because the garage is quite full of junk right now and you can't even walk over to that corner of the garage from the inside. We would not think of it except now Kevin remembers opening the door and putting there one day:) Praise the Lord it wasn't stolen!

I should be too embarrassed to show this. The bike was way over in the corner on the back side of the tractor. You cannot walk to it on either side of the tractor so no wonder no one looked too closely there. It was last seen outside so we concentrated our search to that area. I show this to you because within the month you maybe amazed to see me transform it from this chaotic picture of disarray to peaceful bliss. The stuff is going I tell you! I am painting the walls and maybe the floor and then when I look outside my door it will fill me with calm. I should show this to my chiropractor and he might know one reason why stress in my life is preventing my neck from healing :)

Grandpa likes toys and he likes to get our kids toys. He usually makes things home made from welding things together and such. I'll have to have a post someday showing what he's already made us but today he stopped by and dropped off this!!! He's been promising the kids to build them one but hasn't gotten around to it so found this on Craig's list there in Duluth and decided to go for it. Too bad it is so cold and then it started to rain. Kevin and I thought "Oh, good something to bribe them with to get their jobs done!"

While Grandpa was here his dog Boyka and Dakota had a grand time.
No comments:
Post a Comment