courageous

banner

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Still hanging on...

We still have little things (illness things) hanging on to a few of the kids. Mostly we have the whole sickness beat and on the mend. We had our first real meal together last night since the illness started when we were eating in shifts it seemed, everyone eating something different. We had shepherd's pie. Mm mm. Everyone raved about it again. Kevin was especially pleased! Poor guy hasn't had a decent meal in a few days because of the chaos of sickness here. He likes to eat whether he is sick or not. Good news for us is that I have one kid that finished their math for the year!!!! Lots of jumping up and down here. I have 3 more kids that are a few days from reaching that goal. Getting math over with this soon will really free us up to do some other things. We started school early in August and haven't missed too many days. Even the day one of the kids was throwing up they still managed to do their school. That person said they have a goal date to finish and want to keep on top of it! :) More stamina than I'd have had when I was in school. Although I have to say I don't often get sick and that was true back in high school especially. I rarely missed. Have a good day!

No comments: