courageous

banner

Saturday, March 19, 2011

More coupon goodies...

In the last week and a half I've saved over $80 using coupons! All useful things and I didn't pay out much to get that much savings. One Target receipt says $23 with a savings of $31! Last night I spent a little and saved $10 again at Target. It was so fun! Last night I got two fingernail clippers for free because if you go to http://www.target.com/ and scroll down to find the words get coupons and click on them you can find $2 off a Revlon beauty item. It is not a Target coupon as sometimes on Target when you print it will come up a manufacturer's coupon as it does this time so you can use it anywhere. You can go back and print another one. It always lets you print 2 per printer. Well, I bought a clipper at $1.59 and a clipper for $2.24 and used 2 coupons that said $2 off each. At Target, they will apply the extra savings to the rest of your cart if you are buying something else otherwise if I bought only the clippers I would not have gotten money back. Wal-mart and other stores usually adjust the coupons down to reflect what you actually spent on it. Then when you get your receipt at Target the machine will spit out other coupons to give you sometimes related to your purchase and it gave me a $5 off the purchase of two Revlon beauty products. Whoo Hoo! I can go get more clippers or a tweezers this time. Clippers disappear around here :( so I may seem a little too excited about a clipper but I'm most excited because they were FREE!

Also any Seventh Generation product users go here and find 4 coupons on those products. If you are a Target shopper they frequently have Target coupons for these and you can use two of them to get $2 off something! I often get the dish soap and spend only $0.69 for a full-size bottle, my other favorite is the toilet bowl cleaner. They are the two most inexpensive items.

We have been busy with a lot of things this week! Em and I cleaned once this week and then AWANA, Jordan taught lessons, babysat for friends, we went to town for errands and then Public Speaking Night for the kids last night. Today, I have kids with colds and headaches. It seems a viral thing because I've got 2 kids that have been on the couch all day! We'll see how it plays out. Kevin didn't feel good last night with similar symptoms. We were LAZY today, no chores just dishes and laundry and reading our history book. We are about to have movie night and eat a supper of baked potatoes, meatballs, Acorn squash (from our garden) and green beans (also from our garden). Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments: