I found the best website on cooking with real foods using the Nourishing Traditions book as a guideline. I cannot get enough of copying out recipes. Right now I have her Shepherd's Pie cooking on my stove getting ready for the oven. We have made this before but it inspired me because I have the ingredients! It is also made with home made broth (you can use canned if you must :) It smells wonderful. She is called Kelly the Kitchen Kop. She has great links for all kinds of natural living. I love this site! The post today is from Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride who wrote the book Gut and Psychology Syndrome. We followed that diet for almost 2 years. Another website committed to grain free living and also the Nourishing Traditions diet is Health, Home, and Happiness. I have found numerous recipes here too. Even if you don't desire to go grain-free, you can find nutritious information on meal ideas and even more info on healthful living.
On another topic, Emily and I got a new cleaning job. We worked 6 hours today! I love it. I would honestly rather sit around at home watching movies and eating chocolate but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. It works so well with our school schedule. It's a job that will be ongoing and an answer to my prayers. I have wondered about advertising but not sure I want to. This job was word of mouth from another client (Thanks K.). The home school convention is coming up and so it couldn't have come at a better time. Em loves it too as she can get some money for things she wants and even has a savings! I need to start wearing gloves. My hands are pickled :)

No comments:
Post a Comment