courageous

banner

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Moriah...

Moriah Clara turned 7 today!
She is a photogenic child!

I think she looks so much like Lena here!


The kids all chipped in and got her the Movie Toy Story 3.

We had a tea party for her birthday meal. We got her a tin tea set and cut out cookies for her presents. Also a tea party game that is adorable. I just fell in love with these things on Amazon.com She had fun with them but Lena had a melt down because she wanted them all to herself. I was thinking they would play together with them but Lena has the mind they are all hers! Cute but it didn't last long and Lena was put straight down for a nap!

Little treats that were 1/2 price after Valentine's Day. Perfect tea time treats.

Jello jigglers. We love this jello made with Welches Grape Juice, gelatin and honey.


Chicken luncheon meat sandwiches. Jordan discovered she could add the heart and butterfly shaped cheese to her sandwich.


Italian pizza dip. MMMM! Big stars here. You mix 8 oz. cream cheese with 1/2 cup pizza sauce and put on bottom of pie pan. Then I layered green peppers, onions, fresh mushrooms, and black olives. I put three cheese blend on it and baked it for 18 minutes at 350 degrees. We served it with Ritz crackers. It was great. I got this recipe from a coupon book at Super Bowl time.


We had peppermint tea, taco dip with tortilla chips, noodle salad with peas, pigs in a blanket, spinach dip and carrots, the Italian dip with crackers, cheese, jello, cupcakes and sandwiches. It was a lot of fun to plan and prepare. We used all our best dishes. My mom and sister-in-law Christine came with her baby (she's due April 13th, so not a real baby to hold but it was nice to see her this far along:) Kevin came home from work to join our party and just now left to go back to work. We are off to AWANA.

No comments: