courageous

banner

Friday, October 15, 2010

Seventeen and a puppy...



This morning I did my cleaning job and came home to 17 children at my house! Sounds like a crazy lot to some but I've hardly heard a peep out of them except for a few stragglers who come to tell on someone. My dad from Wisconsin stopped by for about an hour on his way to his sister's to pheasant hunt and dropped off our new puppy. He is so very cute and soft. He's already on his way to being trained. He's kennel trained and leash trained. I think Grandpa Rich has had him 3 weeks now? He's 12 weeks old. The pictures we took so far aren't great but here is what we have. He wouldn't stand still to get one of him by himself. We may call him Dakota. All but one kid wants Dakota and that one kid wants Butter but we have some definite no's to Butter. We have a dog! I'm not sure I'm prepared for this especially a chew-on-everything puppy :)

No comments: