Psalms 68:6 "God sets the solitary in families:" Our family is planning on adopting. We believe God to be guiding us to this and wish to enlist prayer warriors to pray for God to "do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20
Monday, October 25, 2010
Do everything as unto...
Do everything as unto the chocolate. I keep telling my kids in their school day to do everything as unto the Lord, do it as if you were doing it for the Lord. I had a great coupon on coupons.com for a mixed bag of candy and we have the candy jars sitting on the counter as rewards this week. One candy for 100 percent in math, one if you get done with school by 1:00 p.m. and with no complaining, etc., etc. Well, I had two kids get 100 percent! Unfortunately, that doesn't happen very often but several kids really tried hard because they knew there was candy involved so Jordan and I said, "Is it now, do everything as unto the chocolate?" How many of us will do a better job when there is some external reward or someone is watching? Guilty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment