courageous

banner

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday...


to Moriah. We had a really great night! All the grandparents and my brother and family came to celebrate. I got these adorable cupcakes at Sam's Club (got home too late to make something home made). I had to go to town to get sugar and some other supplies and then ran late so didn't need the sugar anyway! Jordan and I had a good time in town together. She needed a coat and we found one clearanced out at Sears and she likes it a whole lot, plus she got a hair cut. The lady checked when the last time Jordan was there, January 2009. I just can't believe it's been that long. She had to take off 4 inches to get it healthy and feels it's so short (a real laugh if you can see how long her hair is). I can get in such a panic having people over (clean freak that I am) and then they come and I didn't get to dust, vacuum or anything and everything went quite well. Relationships not perfection!

No comments: