Riah turns 6 tomorrow! Em has a scavenger hunt planned and everyone else is scrambling to figure out what to give her. She's been asking for the last 100 days "How many days until my birthday?" Poor daddy has to be gone for a training until Thursday and will miss it. He was only a couple hours from home and texted me saying he wished he was here already. So very nice to be so loved :) Here I am looking forward to sleeping in that nice big bed all by myself with no-one who snores!!!!! If I didn't suffer from insomnia, it wouldn't bother me so much.
Since, I'm rambling, did you know ACV (apple cider vinegar) is the cure for most anything you might have? I've been going on www.earthclinic.com lately looking up home remedies for things like eczema, eye issues, yeast, etc. All of those can be cleared up with ACV. For the eye thing you actually put it in your eye and people have had immediate results. Kev's taking it for fungus right now. A couple girls are going to try it for their eczema. Isaac showed off how he can drink it without making a face. Emily tried it and ran to the sink in horror at the taste. It was funny. It's great for digestive issues and almost anything. Check out the site if interested in those things. My number #2 website is www.azurestandard.com as it goes out this Thursday. I will not buy 70 avocados at one time again, you need to try some things to find out though. We had too many bad ones. Still, we have enjoyed eating them daily! I am ordering Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar and ACV capsules for those who can't do the taste! Still spending my free-time finding answers to all those questions out there. Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment