How great are His signs, how mighty his wonders. Daniel 4:3a
We have much to be thankful for today. I have been in contact with Amy Twedt of God's Children Adoption Agency. They are doing our home study and are wonderful, God loving people there. They want children to be placed in homes. Mrs. Twedt contacted me today and they are able to come down on the price of our home study a very considerable amount and this is so great, WE HAVE THE MONEY FOR THE AMOUNT SHE SAID!!!!!!!!! God is so good to us. We are praising Him for using this agency in this way. Please pray for them to continue in this work. Please pray for them to be blessed greatly! We are thankful for the way God has used them. Next step is to set up the meeting to be at our home. I started a painting project today, in which the painting hasn't actually started because there is so much prep work before actually painting.
I have a couple of requests.
1. We are planning a rummage sale in September. I am asking if anyone has a few items they would like to get out of their home. If you have a few items in good sellable condition you could let me know and I will plan a way to pick them up or figure out a drop off place.
2. Jana and I are also planning on making skirts to sell. Well, Jana and Jordan will be sewing them but I am helping with the planning:) She made them for the girls last year. We need old girl's jeans, with holes or without. The legs get cut off and other fabric gets sewed on. Very pretty. We need all sizes of jeans or pants. Thank you so much.
Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, who alone does wondrous things. Psalm 72:16

1 comment:
AWESOME!!!! Rejoicing with you!
~The Roberts Family
Post a Comment