Jordan and friend Lydia.
Isaac and friend Joshua.
Rebekah! The ski instructors passed her on her first run down the bunny hill, I went up to them and said, "Hey, that's my kid you just passed. Don't you think she needs a couple hours on the bunny hill before she goes out there on the big hills?" They said kids catch on real quick and I guess it's true as she was skiing the tougher hills in no time. It just scares me!!!!
Jordan and Gideon coming down The Hawaiian Cruise run. Thankfully, Jordan learned to stop herself behind him so she could help him. It was Gideon's first time skiing. He had a lot of fun.
Maria, Clara, Emily and Hannah having fun together!
My three sons!
The girls again!
My last shot of the day was Caleb coming down the hill. The kids were so busy all day I usually didn't know where they were. There were 6-7 school buses plus 89 home schooled kids there so it was quite crowded. The school kids started leaving around 1 p.m. and then we had about 5 quiet hours of skiing.

No comments:
Post a Comment