We are now a multi-media family. Our computer has problems and Jordan reads quite a bit online and so an i-pad was a natural thing for her. It is handy and like having a portable computer.
Emily having fun with friends in our room Thursday night. Best part of convention, the friends you spend time with!
Again, it was an all girls convention. We've done this a couple times before. They enjoy coming along!
People commented on Lena's hair a couple times and I point to Jordan and say she's the hairdresser. If I did their hair it would most likely be two pony tail and possible sticking up off their head. I remember Jordan going out in public and her hair wasn't usually done.
Rebekah entered the art contest with her drawing and her knitted washcloths.
Emily also entered some of her pictures.
A friend with her third grandchild! What a blessing! It will be so wonderful someday to be in her shoes!

No comments:
Post a Comment