courageous

banner

Sunday, October 7, 2012

New "members" of our family...

Here is the "ahem" father of the boy dancing with my daughter, that was the reply when I asked Gideon who he was supposed to be.  The kids were dancing waltzes and other dances while Jordan played piano.
Now he told me he is the son who was dancing with my daughter.  Quite a handsome catch!!! :)  He has always loved to dress up, he used to sleep in his cowboy boots at the age of 3 and now he tends to dress up more dressy :)
Sierra Mist is a Beagle who is probably our newest dog. (We can take her back as of right now) I'm not a dog-happy person but circumstances have led to needing a watch dog of some sort.  I know Sierra won't inspire wobbly knees if she set to barking but we are told she will bark mightily at everything that comes around.  She just had a litter of puppies and isn't too fond of us yet.  I'm afraid she won't get a chance to bark at anything as we've let her in the house already and how are we going to kick her out when the weather is starting to turn.  The kids couldn't be happier with her.

No comments: