courageous

banner

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cracker Jack...

 Here we are playing a game I had when I was a little girl.  I can't remember where and why I got it.  It is called Cracker Jack.  It is a cute little game.
 There are "prizes" hidden under each box like the actual cracker jacks had a toy surprise in each box.
 You spin to get a card or a surprise.
 If you have the card and pick up a box and your surprise matches your card you get to keep it.
 Here Lena is matching her surprise to her card.

Everyone wanted a turn when they saw the game.  I have to be careful playing with the kids.  They are so rough with it and I have had it 30 some years and it is in mint condition.  It's only a game but I can't get over how there isn't any reason to be so obnoxious when you play a game.  I think it comes partly from being the only girl in a family of two kids.  I was able to keep my things neat and tidy.  My brother wasn't interested in my stuff usually.  I have many games that still have all the cards and pieces to them. 

No comments: