courageous

banner

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Birthday again and again and again...


Happy Birthday to Emily (14) and Rebekah (9)! (Born on the same day)Don't they look like they could be twins. They look so much alike sometimes.

Happy Birthday Jordan (18) just 7 days after the other girls.

Birthdays, cleaning house for company, and errands have kept me from the computer. I think it went a few days without being turned on last week. For me, not turning on the computer for 3 days or more is a good thing. It can be a time stealer.

Christmas was at our house for one side of our family on Sunday. Grandpa Rich came and spent a few days with us. I spent the whole time cleaning or cooking for the big day. We did have some laughs watching some Ma and Pa Kettle videos and of course being entertained by Lena. She told us a few times, "Stop talking. Watch me."

We had a good time eating and catching up with family on Sunday. Time went by so fast that it had been one year since I had seen my Aunt Lois! I can hardly believe it. We are too busy if we didn't get together with Aunt Lois and Uncle Wayne once this year.

Have a great week. We have the normal stuff going on and a couple abnormal things to keep it interesting!

No comments: