courageous

banner

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cute moments...






Lena is licking her ice cream off her plate. We had just finished some one's birthday cake and ice cream. She really enjoyed it until the very last lick.


Last week flew by. I seem to accomplish nothing. I watched a few movies I checked out from the library but I watched them most after everyone is in bed so what do I do all day besides school and the normal stuff? I am the kind of person who has to see something changed, different, done to feel like I've accomplished anything. Today, Em and I had a new cleaning job (Thanks K.). I really appreciated it and please do let me know if anyone else in your area would like to have us clean. I think I could handle two in one day.
I tried to make money the easy way and that didn't work out for me. Pracs had a great study this last weekend ($3000) for only 4 days this month and 4 days next month. I was really hoping and I shouldn't have but I was counting on getting into it. They called me the day before and said they couldn't accept me because of a vitamin I took in December. They want you to be clean of anything. So, I'll try again and hope again for a quicker way to make some cash. I was a real downer for my family this weekend. You just shouldn't count your chickens before they hatch. I had that money spent six different ways. I'm off to figure out lunch and supper for Thursday! Have a great day!

No comments: