Riah and Bekah and I were drying dishes. Bekah and I had a bit of a contest; her against me to see if she could dry the bottom rack of the dishwasher before I got the dish drain done and all put away. She actually won! I just thought I'd beat her for sure. I helped them empty the top; the dreaded top, full of glasses, cups, bowls and things that really hold the water in places, plus it holds a lot more dishes than the bottom, right? Well, I commented that I wasn't supposed to be helping them and that I should be taking a nap so I could get my strength up to come back out and tell them what to do next. I said mom's aren't supposed to any work, just tell people what to do. Rebekah laughs and says "I think that would be criminal." :)
Jordan has a good post right now here.

No comments:
Post a Comment