Psalms 68:6 "God sets the solitary in families:" Our family is planning on adopting. We believe God to be guiding us to this and wish to enlist prayer warriors to pray for God to "do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
I've made a decision for now.
Well, after a few sleepless nights and a few internet searches on hypothyroidism and an appointment with the homeopathic doctor I have seen before I have made a decision. I am going to give myself one month. My sugar level was a problem at the homeopathic doc and so he would like me see if I could control it with diet. He did encourage me to take the medication if I felt I needed too. He really would like to see a more natural way and well, that was what I was looking for. I wanted to know if it was possible and if it wasn't I was prepared to go on the medication. Next doctor appt. I'll ask for them to check and see what my levels are and if they are worse I'll probably take the medication. Eating less sugar and simple carbs is hard, we eat a lot of carb food. I had scrambled eggs with a bit of yogurt, a chicken breast with spinach salad and cauliflower, a beef brat with a small amount of potatoes, spinach salad, carrots and a few beets and a handful of nuts for a snack today. Thought you'd like to know! It will be challenging to do this everyday. I even walked a mile today. That was really tough since my back is so bad and I am a bit large but I'm determined to give this my best shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment