Moriah went down the bunny hill a few times before going on the lift. Here she is coming down another successful run down the bunny hill.
Got a shot of Isaac coming down Hawaiian Cruise. He is in the tan jacket. It was a bitterly cold day!
Emily, Yenta and Clara taking a break to eat lunch and warm up a bit.
Moriah coming down the slalom on the bunny hill.
Rebekah had a good day despite getting off to a rocky start. She left her bag of gloves, hat, and snow pants in our laundry room. I gave her most of my stuff so she was able to keep going. It was too cold for me so I just went down the bunny hill until Moriah got good enough to go on the other slopes by herself.
Emily just makes skiing look good. She had to borrow a coat from someone. We do not own the right kind of coats for this! She came in after 15 minutes of skiing and said she was ready to be done. It was just so cold, did I say that already? She came in to warm up a lot but we did manage to ski until 5:00 p.m.
Here's Caleb! He had to purchase a ski mask from the store there and then he had a lot better time coming down those slopes with the cold wind.
Emily is the first skier, with Moriah the second one coming down this hill. Moriah did a fantastic job her first time out! She came in the lodge to ask if she could go on the lift herself. I said she could if she wanted.
Here's Clara all bundled up and ready for another run!

1 comment:
Looks like it was fun besides the bitter cold! I am looking forward to trying skiing when my Dad can take us!
SO happy to see you posting again, sure did miss that! :)
Blessings,
Emmy
Post a Comment