courageous

banner

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Grandma's 95th and bowling...

 The girls sang "She's a Mom" for Great-Grandma at her 95th birthday party! Click on the song title to listen to it online.  Catchy tune!

Here she is!  Great-Grandma Rose! 

 As I wrote the title for this post, "Grandma's 95th and bowling" I thought it fitting because Grandma used to be a bowler!   We were invited to a bowling birthday party on Sunday.  I think Kevin, Emily and I were the only ones in our family who had bowled before so it was a new experience for most of us.  They liked it very well.
 Gideon John!
 Caleb Daniel!
 Rebekah didn't get the luxury of having the rails up like the boys did so she got a few gutters as I did too but by the second game she was doing a lot better.
Ryon, the birthday boy! 

No comments: