Here Jordan is helping set up our table at the courthouse lawn. Our Wahpeton market moved to the Courthouse last week in place of the Community Center. It's still 4-7 p.m. on Thursdays. We've still got bread, jams, jellies, and a variety of vegetables!
Rebekah and Moriah having some last fun in the pool before we put it away for the winter.
Moriah and Rebekah!
Love that garden food... We made kabobs from our garden veggies and marinated meat. The kids liked making their own. I cooked the first ones a little too long so now I think I have the hang of it. Some people even tried okra on their stick.
Tonight for supper we had enchiladas again and fresh cantaloupe from the garden. It looks like we are going to get to eat the cantaloupe. Some gophers have been gnawing on it and some grasshoppers.

No comments:
Post a Comment