I made this pizza for Kevin last week and it was so nice looking. I had to take a picture of it. It is made with gluten free crust as Kevin has to stay away from bread especially yeasted. He came home and ate one piece because he wasn't feeling good. It turns out he had carbon monoxide poisoning. He'd been working two days in a closed shop with an engine running some of the time and he wasn't feeling good the first day but didn't think it was anything but the flu or something and then the second day he had a racing heart and other things and then two co-workers didn't feel good with the same symptoms, they started thinking what could they all have. I looked it up for him and it was a pretty severe case of it but he's steadily felt better so there was no getting him to go to the doctor. Thankfully it didn't turn out worse for those guys.
The pizza ended up in the freezer! It looks so great!
I have two new drivers now! We got the cars out for the babies and they really like playing with them.
Impromptu arm wrestling. Kevin was worried because for awhile Emily was beating him!
Isaac and Caleb having a little fun!
The girls had to give it a try!
No comments:
Post a Comment